Thursday 5 November 2015

term 4 week 4

                                    rugby world cup and my weekend

On Sunday me and Katie had to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning but we wake up at 6 o'clock but we did watch it for 2 hours and Dane carter got the drop and i was awesome and me and Katie were blocking our ears because of my dad cheering for the all blacks and when it finished one of the Aussie people were crying and closing his eyes even throw they said on twitter that they will win but they lost BO ho Aussies they suck. 


Then we had to get changed and have a shower then we didn't won't to watch the rest instead we played with Katie with the my rugby ball doing passes on the Field but when we got there my cousin and my brother Zach was flowing us so we moved and they still flowing us so we had to play touch well me and my cousin wonted to play tackle but not Katie and Zach cause they wonted to play touch so we did then played tackle.

Then we went to church and went up steers and played games then we drooped of Katie and played for a little bit when our mums were talking they took ages and ages then it was time to go then i had dinner and went to bed.




No comments: