Friday, 7 April 2017
Friday, 31 March 2017
Walt : display data on histogram, tally chart
Walt : interpret information from histograms and tally marks eg. medium, mode, range, mean.
I was able to use the scores to make my histogram.
- The range for the first name scores was 4-20.
- The range for the last name scores was 2-21.
- The range for the full name scores was 9-31.
- The first name range was the smallest.
- The last name range scores had the biggest range.
Next time when I am stuck on the rang I will ask for some help because i got a little confused when I
first saw it.
first saw it.
Tuesday, 21 March 2017
Monday, 20 March 2017
W.A.L.T : edit and revise my writing for clarity and impact in response to feedback.
I was abbe to change some spelling mistakes because Jordan told me to.
Next time I am going to change my spelling mistakes instead of Jordan telling me to like
I will ask for help,I will look for squiggle red lines.
Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Friday, 3 February 2017
Walt : use advanced punctuation
We have learning how to use bullet points correctly in my 10 Things About Me slideshow. I learnt you need to :
- Place the bullet point in the margin.
- Use a capital letter after the bullet point.
- If you have written a sentence, end it with a punctuation eg.
- full stop.
- Bullet points are used to create lists.
- Find the bullet points icon on the right hand side at top of the tool bar called bullet lists.
Next time I will try and use bullet points in more of writing.
Can you guess which of my information is true and which is a lie ?