Wednesday 14 October 2015

term 4 week 1

In the holidays I went to holiday program in the weeks but in the weekend I went to a breakfast and watched the rugby world cup on the tv, but it was a little bit boring because i only had to sit down and eta my breakfast watching tv pa pa so DUM! po po. after that I went to my cousins house for 2 sleep overs it was fun because we went to jump then pools then got lunch for lunch I got Burger king.
so after lunch i went to get every one some lolly's because they ware to scerd  but i was not. 


 in the morning my uncle drooped me of at Kalins house when i first went there i saw...  coco! and piper. then Ty and Lani came over to have breakfast and when they left we went to the dairy and I got a drink and bubble gum. then watched a movie the movie was called snow white in live then we went to the night markets for dinner and i got sweet and soar pork and for desert we had pop corn.In the morning my mum came to pick me up and went home.

No comments: